Kickoff Memorial Day weekend with these patriotic cheesecake squares that will be a crowd pleaser anywhere you go.
2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
1 Cup melted butter
2 Pounds cream cheese, softened
1 ¼ Cups sugar
1 ½ Teaspoons vanilla
1 Cup sour cream
1 Cup heavy cream, whipped
Strawberries or Blueberries
- Preheat your E Series Wolf Oven to 375 degrees on bake mode.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter, stir until mixed.
- Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper. Spread the graham cracker mixture evenly over the bottom and press down. Bake 8-10 minutes, remove and cool. Turn oven down to 320 degrees.
- In your Wolf mixer, add the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Beat with the paddle attachment until well blended and smooth.
- Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Add the eggs and mix just until blended.
- Pour over graham cracker crust. Bake for 30 minutes, center should be set. Cool, refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from pan and cut in squares.
- Garnish with whipped cream and berries.