Summer reminds us most of barbecuing and stress-free cooking. Add something fun to your burger and hot dog menu this year with these show stopping chicken lollipops served with truffle ranch sauce! They are quick, easy, fun, and delicious!
1 package fresh chicken drumsticks
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
½ tablespoon smoked paprika
1/3 cup sour cream
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup truffle oil
½ cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat your Wolf Charbroiler or outdoor grill to highest heat.
- Begin to cut the meat and skin off the lower half of your drumsticks. This will mostly be skin and fat, there should be very little meat being cut from the bone.
- Once all your drumsticks resemble lollipops, (meat on the top with a clean bone below), season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika.
- Individually wrap each of the bones in tinfoil so they do not burn on the grill.
- Preheat your Wolf oven to a medium broil.
- Oil your grill and place your drumsticks on the grill for about 3 minutes per side.
- Place each charred drum onto a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and transfer to your oven.
- While your chicken broils for 5 minutes, mix your truffle ranch!
- Combine all ranch ingredients and mix well.
- Once your chicken is done, remove from the oven and carefully remove the tinfoil from each bone.
- Serve your chicken with a bowl of truffle ranch and watch them disappear as quickly as you put them down!
- We like to double the ranch recipe so we can use it to dress our salads, as well.
- If you have a rack to place on your sheet tray, we recommend using it to keep the chicken crispy in the oven.