Available for a limited time, the new ‘The Front Lawn‘ experience at Ocean Edge Resort transforms the five-acre Mansion lawn into an open-air hangout, where outdoor fun, brews, bites, live music and good times come together as one. Adults and kiddos alike can space out and enjoy quality time together, while staying socially distant from other resort guests.
Exclusively for this pop-up, the sprawling green space is decked out with:
- Live music on the weekends
- Lawn games – think: bocce and giant Jenga
- A wood-fired oven with an eclectic menu of light bites, such as wood-fired chicken wings, white clam pizza, and s’mores nachos
- Pre-made picnic baskets for grab-and-go meals
- Craft cocktails, wines and buckets of beers featuring local Cape Cod breweries, like Devil’s Purse and Hog Island
- Pop-up tents and new seating
- Fire pits for s’mores and stargazing
The Front Lawn experience is open to the public and is available daily from 4:00 to 9:00 p.m. now through….well, that’s a secret. Travelers and Cape Cod locals will just have to come and check it out before it’s gone.
For more information, visit oceanedge.com.